Today I am going to give you complete information about how to register for voting and How to Register to Vote #India in this article.
How to Register to Vote #India: The biggest festival of democracy has started. In such a situation, the work related to making and improving the voter card is being done at a fast pace. When it comes to elections, such voters who have to cast their vote for the first time are confused about how to register to vote.
Today I am going to give you complete information about how to register for voting and how you will get voter ID card in this article. Apart from this, I will also give information about how to register for an online voting card sitting at home and how to get a voter ID.
How to Register to Vote #India
The Constitution of India gives the right to vote in India at the age of 18 years. Earlier the voting age was 21 years. Any youth of India who has attained the age of 18 years becomes eligible to vote.
A different enthusiasm is seen among the youth who cast their vote for the first time. But they are confused about how to register for voting (How to register to vote #India). They are not aware of the whole process of voting. Let us know about this process today-
Voters Id | Register to vote #india
A voter ID card is an essential document for casting vote. Without it, no one can vote. An officer is appointed by the Election Commission in all the panchayats to issue the Voter ID card.
That officer is known as Booth Level Officer (BLO). Their job is to make voter ID cards for new voters. Along with this (as well as) old voters whose voter ID has been damaged or lost, they have to provide a new voter ID card.
Voter id registration process
There are two types of Voter ID card making or Voter ID registration process. Online and Offline. Both these processes are quite simple. In the online process, you can register for a Voter ID card or Voter ID sitting at home.
In the same offline process, you can contact the concerned Booth Level Officer (BLO) along with the documents. Let us go through both the processes in turn.
Voter id apply offline | Offline Process
- Visit the booth-level officer of your panchayat to get a voter ID card made through the offline process or to get your name added to the voter list.
- Here you will be given a form to add your name to the voter list. Fill in all the information correctly in this form.
- The school admits card or birth certificate will need to be attached for verification of the date of birth.
- A passport-size photograph (recently captured) has to be pasted in that form and submitted to the BLO.
- Within 1 month your voter id card will be generated. Which can be obtained from the booth level officer of your area.
Voter id apply online | Online Process
The process of making an online voter ID card is quite simple. You can also make it sitting at home. If you are a little technical then it is very easy for you to make it. Let us know the complete process of making a Voter ID card through the online process-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Election Commission of India. You can also go directly to the National Voters’ Service Portal by clicking here.
- After this (after this) you have to go to the option of Register as a new Elector/Voter and click on Login.
- Here you have to click on Register as a new user.
- A small form will open here where you have to enter your mobile number and verify it with OTP.
- If you have an Epic number then click on I have epic number otherwise click on I don’t have an epic number.
- Here after selecting your name, email id, and password, click on register. After doing this you will be asked to log in.
- Here you have to log in by entering your email id or mobile number and password. Now you will see the option of Fresh Inclusion / Enrollment, click on it. From here your registration process starts.
- Now fill all the things correctly on the phone as you are asked. Aadhar card, birth certificate, driving license, etc. have to be scanned and uploaded for identification.
- After completing all the procedures, your Voter ID card will be generated within 1 month.
- After that, you will get the option to download a voter id card online. From there you can download your Voter ID Card.
Now you must have known How to Register to Vote #India. In this way, you can get a voter id by adding your name to the voter list. After that, you will be fully eligible to vote.
This Voter ID will work for you at the time of the election. How did you like this information, let us know by commenting. You can visit Info Tak for similar new information.
You May Like :-
Popular Actor Siddharth Shukla’s Biography
India’s Great Leader Narendra Modi Biography
Top 301+ Successful New Business Ideas 2022
How To Vote #India 2022 | Largest democracy in the World
1 thought on “How to Register to Vote #India 2022 | Very easy Process”