How to vote #India: The bugle of the assembly elections has been sounded in UP. The first phase of polling is going to be held in the state on February 10. In such a situation, many new voters are going to vote for the first time.
He is also very excited about the election. In such a situation, a question must have come in front of them – how to vote #India. What is the process of voting and what are the rules to be followed for this?
Today we will try to clear all these confusions for you. That is why read this article completely because today we will tell you in detail about how to vote #india.
How to vote #India
The Constitution of India gives the right to vote at the age of 18. Earlier the voting age was 21 years. When any youth of India attains the age of 18 years, then the options of voting are opened for him.
Many such youths in the country go to vote for the first time. A different enthusiasm is seen among those who get a chance to vote for the first time. But first-time voters have some confusion about the whole process.
So how to vote for them (How to vote #India) is not known about it. They do not even know where the voting process starts. What kind of rules and documents are mandatory in this?
Keeping this in mind, for the ease of such people, today we will give information about the entire process from adding names to the voting list to voting.
Make Voter ID Card
No person can cast vote without a Voter ID. This is an important document for voting. For this, you have to add your name to the voter list. A Booth Level Officer (BLO) is appointed by the Election Commission in all the Panchayats to make a Voter ID Card.
Their job is to provide voter ID cards for new voters. Along with this, voter ID cards are made available to all those people whose voter ID card has been lost or damaged due to any reason.
The process to make a Voter ID Card
There are 2 processes for making a voter ID card – offline and online. Both the processes are quite simple. You will not need to worry much about this. If you are not very technical then you can get your voter ID card made offline.
But if you know a little technology very well, then it will be very easy for you to make a Voter ID card sitting at home online. Here we are going to tell you about both methods.
Offline Voter id Card
- To get a voter ID card made through an offline process, you should go and meet the booth level officer of your panchayat.
- You will be given a form to add your name to the voter list. In this form, you must fill all the information correctly like your name, address, phone number, house number, etc.
- For date of birth verification, the school admits card or birth certificate will have to be attached.
- After this, a passport-size photograph (recent photograph) has to be affixed to that form and submitted to the booth level officer.
- After this, your voter ID card will come within 1 month. Which you can get from the same booth level officer.
Online Voter ID Card
You must have a mobile number, email id, and any address proof to generate a voter ID online. Aadhar card, bank passbook, birth certificate, driving license, passport, etc. can be given for address proof.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Election Commission of India. You can go directly to the National Voters’ Service Portal now by clicking here.
- Here you have to go to the option of Register as a New Elector / Voter and click on Login / Register.
- Now here you click on Register as a new User.
- Now a form will open with you. Here you enter your mobile number and verify it with OTP.
- If you have an epic number then click on I have EPIC number otherwise click on I don’t have an epic number.
- Now you have to choose your name, email id, and password and click on register.
- After doing this you will be asked to log in again. Here you have to log in by entering your email id or mobile number and password.
- Now here you will see the option of Fresh Inclusion / Enrollment, click on it.
- Now from here, your registration process starts. Now fill all the things correctly as asked in the form.
- Upload the scanned Aadhar Card, Birth Certificate, Driving License, etc. for identification.
- After the completion of all the processes, you will get the option to download the Voter I’d Card Online within 1 month. From there you can download your Voter ID Card.
The voter ID card will reach home by post
If you register for your voter ID card by visiting the website of the Election Commission, then after 1 month the voter ID card will reach your home. It is free, you do not need to pay any fees. Your smartphone is enough to apply for a Voter ID online.
Know the address of the polling station before the election
To vote, you have to go to the polling station, that is why it is important to know about your polling booth. You can contact your booth level officer to know which polling station you can go to and cast your vote or the voter slip provided by the Election Commission will also get the information about the polling station. Apart from this, you can also get its information online.
How to get polling station information online?
- For information on your polling station, you have to go to the official website of the Election Commission.
- Now click on MENU > You will see the option of Know Your Polling Booth.
- Now click on Continue. A form will open with you which you have to fill out.
- After filling in all the details correctly, click on the search option.
- After doing this, you will have the complete information about the polling station along with the map that will appear on your computer screen.
Go to the Polling Station on Election Day
The booth workers of all the parties will be visible to you at different desks at the polling station. Go to any desk and match your name with the voter list. Stand in line with the voter ID card in your hand.
When your turn comes, give your voter ID card along with the ballot slip to the polling personnel. After verifying you will be allowed to vote.
How to vote #india by EVM
How to vote #india by EVM: As you enter to cast your vote, you will see the EVM in the corner of the voting compartment. Now to vote for your favorite candidate, press the button next to his election symbol.
You will hear a 7-second beep. During this, you will see the election symbol of the candidate in the VVPAD for verification. This will make it clear that your vote has been cast correctly.
As soon as you leave after casting your vote, the polling personnel will put voting ink on the nail of your left hand. Selfie zones are also arranged in many places. Here people also take selfies after voting.
Carry all these documents
If you are going to vote, then you must carry the voter slip provided by the Election Commission. Voter slips are provided to the voters by the Election Commission 1 day before the election.
If you have not received the voter slip, then there is nothing to worry about. If your name is on the voter list, then you should take a voter ID or any identity card and match your name with the booth workers there and take the voter slip.
How to Vote #India at Home
How to vote #India at home: In the assembly elections of Uttar Pradesh, the Election Commission has given information about the process of voting from home.
This facility is going to be available to those voters who have got an infection of Kovid-19. Such voters can vote from their homes.
According to the Election Commission, voters above the age of 80 years, physically challenged persons, and persons recovering from Kovid-19 will be given the facility to vote from home in the upcoming assembly elections.
How to vote #India (FAQs)
Q. How does the voter choose his representative?
Ans: A voter chooses his representative through voting. Every citizen of India who is above 18 years of age has the right to vote.
Q. How to vote by postal ballot?
Ans: This facility is available only for some people. For this, after downloading Form 12D by going to the website of the Election Commission, fill it out thoroughly and submit it to your nearest BLO.
Q. How to vote online? Register to vote.
Ans: At present, the facility of online voting is not available in a democracy. An online voting facility is available to choose the contestants in big TV shows.
Q. Who is Voting? Am i registered to vote
Ans: When you allow a representative elected by your mind to sit on a big post in a democracy, then it is called voting.
Q. What is the name of the voting machine?
Ans: The name of the voting machine is Electronic Voting Machine (EVM).
Q. What is the process of casting vote through ballot paper?
Ans: Earlier, voting was done through ballot paper. That paper was made of paper in which the election symbol of the representatives had to be stamped. It was folded and put in the box.
No matter how to vote, do vote. If none of the candidates seems suitable for you, then opt for NOTA. The election is the festival of democracy, celebrate it with great pomp and joy. Do not spoil mutual relations in the election affair.
If you like this information (How to vote #India) of ours, then definitely tell us in the comment box. You can visit our website to get such good and true information.
You May Like:-
India’s Great Leader Narendra Modi’s Biography
Popular Actor Siddharth Shukla’s Biography